- Formerly known as Bluprint, Craftsy offers crafts education online such as paper crafting, photography, painting, knitting, quilting and cake decorating through downloadable workshops and interactive video tutorials.
- Additionally, Craftsy is a pattern marketplace for independent designers to sell their patterns and a shop for clients to buy supplies. Craftsy coupons and promo code are offered to make both online courses and marketplace products even more affordable.
- Craftsy also includes the project section, where members share their latest projects’ photos. The company was founded by Andrew Rogers, Bret Hanna, Todd Tobin, Josh Scott, and John Levisay in April 2010 with Craftsy’s headquarters in Denver, Colorado.
- Convenient for even the busiest schedule and every lifestyle, Craftsy courses allow you to learn from world-class instructors from the comfort of your home. Even before you apply a coupon or promo code at checkout, Craftsy registration is free. You only pay for a class once to access it forever. All the money paid goes to the instructor. There is no limitation to the number of times you can watch a particular video. You are able to hold a discussion with other people in your class on Craftsy to share ideas and photos or ask for help from your instructor.
- Since Craftsy is an online platform, customer support is available online via email or live chat. Live chat hours range between 9am-5pm MT/ 11am-7pm ET, Monday through Friday. Craftsy emails will be responded two within 72 hours. There is no phone number to contact the company.
- Check Craftsy help center to find answers to all your questions. The helpful customer care agents are happy to serve you.
How to use Coupon Codes
You can save your money at Craftsy with coupons and discount deals such as Enter to win a Mystery Box of Supplies. The latest Craftsy coupon codes on their website and affiliate websites. Enter the coupon code when purchasing items to get a discount at Craftsy! If you are receiving an error message, confirm you are using the right code. If the problem persists, contact the help center.
Connect with Craftsy
Craftsy uses social media to acquire most of their customers and posting class excerpts on YouTube. It began its marketing on Pinterest after its members bookmarked the platform as a source of inspiration. The Craftsy team decided to kill two birds with one stone by finding more members whilst growing its exposure. Currently, it also uses social media channels to showcase new products, special promotions, and even an exclusive Craftsy coupon or two….
With the multiple social media platforms available now, Craftsy can now reach more people via social media marketing on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Follow Craftsy’s Facebook page:
Instagram handles @therealCraftsy
Craftsy’s YouTube channel: youtube.com/Craftsy
Craftsy Pinterest: @Craftsy
Craftsy ships worldwide. After placing an order, they estimate the delivery and shipping dates based on your shipping option and
the availability of items ordered. Shipping rates are dependent on weight. Weights are rounded off to the nearest full pound.
Refund & Return Policies
Did you purchase something on Craftsy and you do not like it? You could exchange it or ask for a refund. This is only possible within 120 days from the date of purchase. If you applied a coupon or promo code on your original purchase, it doesn’t affect Craftsy’s refund policy (as far as we could see).
Exchanged or returned items should be in a condition similar to how you received them including the packaging or original box.
How to Cancel a Subscription
To cancel your subscription from Craftsy, follow the
- Click on the circular icon, positioned in
the top right
- Click manage subscription from the menu
- Select cancel next to your subscription.
If you had canceled your subscription and want to
reactivate, here’s how.
- Sign in and click on the circular icon on
the top right
- Go to manage subscription
- Select cancel, adjacent to the subscription you’d like to cancel
- Click on the reactivate button that appears
at the center of the page
- Choose your preferred plan and update your
To change your payment method:
- Click the circular profile picture at the
top right of the homepage
- Select manage subscription
- Select manage payment, and then add a
- Your payment method will be changed
You cannot delete a payment method currently. If you need to delete previous payment methods, contact support for help. If you have subscribed to Craftsy via the app on iOS, you will have to manage the subscription via iTunes. If you signed up before July 17th, before Craftsy rebranded from Bluprint, your subscription was automatically carried over to Craftsy.
If you would like to make donations via Craftsy, you just need to fill out a form on their website. A quilt kit, Craftsy Box or Knitting Kit will be sent for guilds or organizations and fundraising events. However, some donation requests cannot be accommodated. With Craftsy you can do everything you love without breaking the bank (especially with the right Craftsy coupon or promo code!).