Lens.com Coupon Codes updated for April 2021:
Use these Lens.com coupons & Lens.com promo codes to save at least 25% off at Lens.com, including a free shipping offer!
Best Lens.com Coupons Right Now:
These are the ones that will save you the most.
Expired Lens.com Coupons:
These are Lens.com coupon codes that have expired. But feel free to try them. They may still work.
- An organization started in 1995, Lens.com is an online contact lenses provider based in Missouri. Their mission is to provide a better way to buy contact lenses. They accomplish this by providing a wide range of brand name contact lenses with no hassles. They offer the most value by providing value pricing when buying contact lenses at higher quantities. As you buy more, Lens.com’s rebates are higher. They boast to being the largest independently held inventory of contact lenses, which allows them to ship most orders within 48 hours. They pride themselves on speed, breadth of offering and a hassle-free experience.
- Lens.com’s website experience and interaction is designed to be very easy from placing an order to checking an order’s status. They also provide a caring customer service staff who is there to serve you and create a buying experience that is smooth and worry-free.
Entering Lens.com Coupon Codes:
Coupons can be used on Lens.com. The process is follows:
- Go to dropdown menu, “Select Contact Lenses” and choose your preferred contact lens. This is on the horizontal menu within the red banner towards the top of the page.
- On the next screen, you will need to select the quantity and prescription for both eyes. The prescription details could include base curve, power, and color. Once complete, choose “Add to Cart” on the right side of the page.
- From there, you will go to the Shopping Cart page where you will be able to review what you selected on the previous and make changes. You will also see what rebates are included with the contact lenses you chose. Towards the bottom right, you will choose “Go To Checkout.”
- At the Checkout window, you will see “Special Offers” in red below the selected lenses. Next to this, you will see “Have an Order Code?” link. Click this and you will be able to enter your coupon code here and then press “Apply.” At this screen, you will also enter your shipping and billing information. Then press “Continue.”
- If the Lens.com promo code you pasted in isn’t giving you the discounts you want, try more Lens.com coupons until you get the best discount possible.
- After this, you will come to the screen where you will need to enter your doctor’s information and press continue.
- Finally, at the next screen, you will be able to enter your credit card information and your order is complete.
If you don’t happen to find an offer above that works for you, you can also take a look at the 1800 Contacts coupon code page.
Lens.com Customer Service:
- The easiest way to connect with Lens.com is to go their website, which is in the name. From there, you will find their customer service phone number, 1-800-lens.com (1-800-536-7266), and their email address, email@example.com. From experience, response times and courtesy on both the phone and email were both top notch. Additionally, they have an interactive chat on their website that is available 24/7.
Create a Lens.com Account for Savings:
- Another added feature for continued use of the website is the ability to create a username and password. This allows you to provide your contact information, credit card information and a record of everything you have bought over time and makes the next order easier.
Lens.com’s Online Vision Test
As contact lens wearers know, prescriptions last for one year, and if you have not gone to the optometrist within a year and you need more contacts, Lens.com offers a great service where you can take a vision test online. For more information about this, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-393-7606.
Lens.com’s refund policy is one of the most hassle free you can find. It is very easy to return your contact lenses to lens.com with just a phone call. If you call their customer service department at 1-800 lens.com (1-800-536-7266), you will be able to speak to a friendly customer service representative who will help you through the process.
If you’d rather, you can email email@example.com and get the same instructions. It is essential to call or email them before returning the order because they need to send you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number to ensure your return is handled efficiently.